Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday.The.Thirteenth

Last night, I had dinner with a friend...what I consider a real stunner/banger per bossiper standard and I had a blast... adore her company! Didn't Tyra do a show on girl crushes? lol
We chatted about all the typical lady banter...relationships, career, life, blackberry fumbles [arg!], love, granola, yoga and, *the lovely twenty-somethings...

*That moment in life where you've figured it all out, you know what you want, you're selfish, driven, independent, fearless, fucked-up financially, confused, upset, restless, creative, bored, elated aaaand excited all in the same breathe.
If you've ever held the title of "jack of all trades " or a "wearer of many hats," more than likely, you're in your lovely twenty-somethings stage. [insert sinister smile]

And as I look across this glorious city skyline on such a grand 28 degree day, I can't help but suppress the inner child screaming for strappy wedges, halter tops, and watermelon slices... mmm...hush now chil'!
Spring is steadily approaching and I've gotta get on my gym rat status.
A sleek physique in store!

No comments: