Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday

Still pretty busy with work and apartment hunting... but I think I've found the perfect place! The only thing standing in my way is a little time and patience and I am declaring it now--
April 1st will be the day! Apartment A5... [That's how I knew it was meant to be.]
Eyes on the prize, baby...

Got a nail appointment today with my one & only bella nail tech from Astoria [on Steinway]. I have been going to her for about a little over a year and I refuse to let anyone else even paint my nails, let alone do work on them. She's know that I'll wait hours if necessary and I believe in the value of showing appreciation-- tipping is an art! That's the loyal lioness is me-- when I know where to go to get it good, you better believe I'm coming back. Strictly business or otherwise. [wink, wink] lol

I'm so excited about Stacey McKenzie bringing her Walk This Walk Workshop to New York City! I am beyond ecstatic. Totally have my marketing switch on full effect and strategizing on all of the new and innovative ways to develop this brand.

Monday is my big final presentation from my professional course and then Tuesday, I'll be attending this event from Full Circle NY. See me there!
Busy, busy worker bee.


**Currently on page 144 of Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man...
thoughts soon to come!

Also, for most of this week I will be detoxing, cleansing, jogging, all around getting serious!
For every day next week, I will be meeting with a personal trainer to step it up.
And reading more... join me, please?

No comments: