Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Forgivings.

I'm contemplating...
I have so much to say but I don't know if blogging it would be in my best interest. There are just some things that I must keep to myself... or at least between the pages of a much protected diary.

Soon to come! Promises!

Business as usual...
This afternoon I got a full-body deep tissue massage, a facial, pedicure, the works! Necessary much, ladies...
The body is your temple... the mind is your paradise.

Quick update...
Stacey McKenzie emailed me Sunday and we shall soon begin working... so excited! Let's go, Spring Fever!
Major presentation on Monday... going to be studying all through Monday.
Aaaaand I am apartment shopping all week to have [hopefully] made a decision by this weekend... where shall I reside-- Astoria, Harlem, or Brooklyn?

like Bugs used to say, stay tuned folks!

*Gosh I miss Looney Tunes. lol

No comments: